We are very confident that our fine jewelry will meet your expectations. However, if you are not completely satisfied for any reason, you may return your order within 10 days from the date of shipment for a full refund or exchange.
Returning Your Order
Please follow these steps to return or exchange your jewelry item(s):
1. Please return all items unused and in their original condition and packaging and with all tags intact and original invoice to us by an insured carrier and retain the tracking number for your records.
We are not responsible for items lost or damaged while shipping. Please do not write "jewelry" or any other jewelry-related words on the outside of the package.
Send your package to:
30-503 KRAKOW, POLAND
2. After we receive your package, our Quality Assurance Department will verify the condition & authenticity of the returned item(s).
3. A refund or customer credit (for exchanges) will be issued within 30 business days. All refunds will be issued in the original form of payment. Please allow one monthly billing cycle for the credit to appear on your credit card statement.
4. Returns and Exchanges are subject to the following restrictions:
• The original Invoice must accompany the returned item.
• The item must be returned in its original condition, unworn and unaltered in any way.
• The Security Tag attached to the jewelry must not be removed. If the Security Tag is removed from the jewelry, the merchandise is not returnable or exchangeable. This is a security feature we use to verify the authenticity of the item.
• Shipping charges are not refundable.
• Items that have been worn and damaged due to client negligence cannot be returned.
• If you received a free gift with your order, you must also return the free gift or you will be charged the purchase price of the free gift. This charge will be deducted from the credit applied to your account.